In response to the increased concern over the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to reassure our external partners that MadeCo is operating as normal. We have put in place some strict hygiene and movement rules throughout our factory and office space in order to reduce risk to our employees and business.
The health and safety of our employees and visitors is our first priority. We have been providing our employees with up to date information so they can keep themselves and their families safe. We’re encouraging any employee experiencing coronavirus symptoms to stay at home and contact their Doctor.
Our key actions include:
· Increased hygiene practices and sanitisation standards throughout the company.
· Distance rules of 1m will be in place, where it is possible to do so. This extends to our suppliers and visitors
· We are limiting entry to our facilities; delivery drivers and couriers will be greeted outside the building and restricted from entry
· Visits to our office, by non- MadeCo employees, will be limited to business-critical meetings and we will avoid handshaking, close contact etc. All non-essential meetings will be rescheduled or done via video conferencing.
MadeCo is committed to support and help our community through this challenging time, particularly through:
· Protecting our employees
· Doing our part to limit the spread of the virus
· Minimising impact to our clients
We’ll be working hard to keep MadeCo operating as normal and any changes, we need to make, will be communicated as quickly as possible to reduce any impact.